The Write Life Series
Banish writer’s block and increase your word count!
Are you suffering because you don’t meet your word count goals? Does the blank page taunt you even when you’re not in front of your computer? Do you spend days rewriting one sentence? The inability to produce words has created writer misery and suffering for ages and no writer is completely immune.
This book was created to relieve your distress, encourage your creativity and help you maximize your word count. We want to help you become the productive, prolific writer you know you can be. Whether you’re a procrastinator, you haven’t written a word for years, or you struggle with a low word count each day, our advice can help you create new habits and banish writer’s block forever.
Title: The Write Life: Beat Writer’s Block, Increase Productivity and Maximize Your Word Count Every Day
Included in the book:
- 23 questions that help you pinpoint your writer’s block
- Tools to help you avoid distraction and measure your progress
- Specific habits to help you create maximum productivity
- Quick tips that help you change things today
- How to find the perfect environment for your writer cave
- Where to go online for help and community when you need it
- How to push through when your topic is boring
- How to adjust the way you think to produce a higher word count
- 10 Quick Exercises that will have you producing words in less than 10 minutes
- 20 Abstract Prompts that give you the freedom to expand on your ideas
- 51 Topical Prompts in specific book genres like science fiction, mystery, nonfiction topics and more
- Where to sign up to get the best online prompts for continuous creativity
- How to overcome perfectionism when you write
- Proven creativity exercises that help you get words on the page
- This book is full of advice, exercises and prompts to help you identify and change your bad habits and fear into productivity and confidence. Don’t let fear of criticism, perfectionism or the dreaded middle of the story keep you from writing. We teach you how to manage your time and give you the resources and skills to help you create the writing career you deserve, starting today.